Maximum of 180 future effective bound.
Dwelling must be owner-occupied within 30 days of New Business effective date. Residential occupancy by the named insured is required.
Applicants signature is required on all Mono-Line applications.
Comply with Agency Standards regarding the ordering of credit reports.
Allstate Vehicle and Property Insurance Company Homeowner Rewrites - Applicants eligible for a renewal policy in the Allstate Vehicle and Property Insurance Company cannot be written as new business in the Allstate Vehicle and Property Insurance Company.
Prior Losses For Customers with supporting Auto (line 10 or 19)
No Supporting Auto Policy
-Major Roof Issues (holes, collapsing, sagging ect)
-Missing door or door falling off
- Any other condition which clearly presents an extreme likelihood of a significant liability loss under a home insurance policy.
The Exclusion Form must be provided to the RMBC, when requested, and faxed to the SWDC within 10 days of policy issuance.
- Dwelling values (Cov A or estimated replacement cost) equal to or greater than $750,000 or square footage equal to or greater than 4,600 - refer to the High Value Home requirements below.
-Policy must be in the name of an individual or individual and spouse/domestic partner.
- Commercial exposures and non-incidental business on the property are ineligible.
- The following home-based business are acceptable if written with ABI-BOP commercial support (either concurrent or existing):
- Photography studio
-Real estate sales
-Any home-based business for which an Active Business Owners Policy exists
-Corporations and partnerships for which an active Allstate Business Owners Policy exists
-Corporations and partnerships are unacceptable.
-Estates are unacceptable; however, Living Trusts may have an insurable interest as indicated below.
- Living Trusts are acceptable, but only when endorsed as an Additional Insured when all of the following conditions are met:
- The additional Insured Endorsement - AP4461 - is utilized;
-The Trust mist have legal title to the residence;
The Grantor must regularly occupy the residence premises or the Grantor occasionally occupy the dwelling and the risk is rated as a secondary /seasonal dwelling;
A copy of the Trust documentation is retained in the agent's office;
The following information must be supplied when completing the AP4461 - Additional Insured Trust Endorsement
Exact name of the Trust
Exact name and address of the Trustee
Land Contracts are acceptable in the name of the person purchasing the dwelling. Other Requirements include:
the agency collects and maintains a copy of the land contract Dwelling is the named insured's primary resience
The seller must be listed as a mortgagee so they are alerted to any cancellation or termination.
For existing business a name change may be endorsed only in the following scenarios:
A legal spouse is being added to the policy
A legal name change for the same individual has taken place
A change in ownership must result in a new business application For existing business, only the mailing address change may be endorsed onto the policy not the physical location. If the legal owner is no longer occupying the dwelling the RMBC must be notified.